Glacier National Park

Glacier National Park

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap day finds



















I returned to the park I hit yesterday as the day was warm and very spring-like weather. I hit the area around the basketball courts again and seemed to find zinc pennies every foot or so. I found six dimes too but mainly pennies. A couple of the corroded pennies were VDI ing at bottle cap numbers because of the dissolving action on the penny.

Heres a few pictures of the park:













This is the basketball court looking west.














Swings in woodchips and the baseball fields behind it.













I found most of the coins in a 2 foot band around the courts, seemed like I
dug a penny every foot or so...now if they were just quarters!


Start Digging !

1 comment:

Tab, Deanna and Jessie said...

Tina Girl, you need to update your finds! :) snooper